No one should live without a beautiful and complete smile. Our first priority is to create smiles that provide the ideal comfort, function, and appearance for your lifestyle. Dental implants are an excellent way to make that happen. Dental implants are truly amazing when it comes to tooth replacement technology. Since we’re the only teeth tomorrow provider in Utah, our unique system works to give you a natural-looking, long-lasting implant. Your implant is a sturdy, metal post that is inserted into the jawbone. This will ultimately join with the jaw, becoming the perfect base for your customized dental crown, made to look like your real tooth.
You can have various implants to replace multiple teeth if desired. Dental implants are a very versatile, cosmetic smile-enhancing option. Here at Haven Dental Center, we work with you to find a solution to maximize your quality of life. As always, it starts by choosing the right dentist for your dental implant options in Utah. We understand your smile is unique and should be your greatest asset in life! We can’t wait to get to know you and all your dental needs.
Why Choose Teeth Tomorrow® Full-arch Dental Implants?
Our Teeth Tomorrow® full-arch dental implants feel comfortable, look natural and can last a lifetime. These dental implants replace your missing teeth with a custom-made crown (single tooth replacement) or a bridge (multiple teeth or full mouth dental implant). The titanium metal posts are placed into the upper or lower jawbone to support the implants. Teeth Tomorrow full mouth dental implants are made with Prettau® Zirconia, a material that won’t decay, discolor, or chip, but is made to look and feel like your natural teeth.
Here are a few simple, compelling reasons as to why you should choose Teeth Tomorrow® dental implants:
- We give you natural-looking teeth
- We’ll give you a custom-made smile you can be proud of with a precise bite to enjoy the little things in life again. Our full-arch dental implant realistically imitates the natural look of your gum tissue and tooth color. It is remarkably durable and immune to chipping, cracking, staining, and unhealthy bacteria.
- We offer you compassionate, thoughtful care
- We fully understand that replacing your teeth is a big decision to make. We have custom protocols, detailed doctors, and crafted treatment plans that will help you choose the path to restore your smile. If you need help with the cost of treatment, we offer several financing options as well to make sure you’re taken care of.
- Unmatched Quality
- Our dental implants stand up to the use of your everyday life. You will have total peace of mind knowing that you have implants that are designed to last through your lifetime, no matter what life dishes out. Your new teeth won’t attract any plaque or bad odors. This allows you to eat and drink without much worry or pain.
- Dedicated Team of Professionals
- Our laboratory is dedicated to providing full-arch restorations, with precision-made zirconia bridges. This proven procedure is designed to give you a stress-free, successful restoration experience. Each step of your process is very important to us. That’s why we relay every detail to you while giving your teeth the attention they deserve.
Not All Implants are Created Equal
The Teeth Tomorrow® permanent full-arch implant bridge is made from Prettau® Zirconia, exclusively by Teeth Tomorrow Dental Laboratory. Other dental centers may offer zirconia bridges, but your Teeth Tomorrow® solution is the ONLY one backed by an incomparable 5-Year Study published by the Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry. From over 2,000 Prettau® Zirconia bridges created between 2012 and 2017, ours demonstrated a 99.56% success rate.
Prettau® Zirconia is the most hygienic dental material available, with no detectable occurrences of peri-implant pathology. These infections can occur under commonly made bridges and can cause implants to give out quicker. One in four patients with acrylic bridges will experience these types of infections.
Differences Between Acrylic and Zirconia Implant Bridges
So, what’s the difference between acrylic implant bridges and zirconia bridges? Simple. The differences occur in three main categories: fit & function, durability, and overall appearance.
When it comes to fit and functionality, patients experience breakage over time with acrylic bridges since they aren’t made to last. When breaking or cracking happens, the rest of the bridge is put under stress and begins to shift in the mouth when chewing or talking. Zirconia bridges, on the other hand, are much more stable. A supporting structure is created for the bridge to minimalize movement and breakage.
Acrylic bridges are cheaper than Zirconia bridges and for an important reason. Acrylics need to be replaced every few years due to the toll taken on your implants from everyday activities like eating and talking. Because acrylics are a porous material, bacteria can be absorbed into the implants causing plaque and buildup. Zirconia implants are non-porous and therefore don’t attract harmful bacteria and plaque. You won’t have to replace them, so they actually save you money in the long run.
With dental implant bridges, appearance is everything for our patients. While Acrylic implants tend to look artificial and can stain easily, Zirconia bridges achieve your desired, natural look. This natural finish from Zirconia bridges gives you healthy-looking color, gums, and teeth.
Insurance and Financing for The Only Teeth Tomorrow Provider in Utah
We realize you may struggle to pay for cosmetic dental services. Here at Haven Dental Center, we work closely with insurance companies across the country. As a result, we can accept most insurance coverages used by our patients. Please check our pricing page for a list of insurances that we accept.
While dental implants are usually considered a non-essential treatment and may not be covered by your insurance, we have flexible financing options as well. We can finance your treatment through Care Credit that you can apply for. It offers 12 months with no interest. Since we prioritize patients over profits, we will always work with you to find a solution that works best for you.
Trusted Dentist in Pleasant View, Utah
If you’re looking for an incredible, long-lasting, renewed smile treatment with implants in Pleasant View, know that we’re here to help you!
As a dentist in Pleasant View who has established a reputation for excellence and compassion with his patients, Dr. Craven is a dentist you can undoubtedly trust with even the most complex of dental procedures. This, coupled with our friendly, knowledgeable staff and office that is comfortable and modern, make it clear Haven Dental Center should always be your first choice for you and your family’s dental needs. Should you have any questions or need to schedule an appointment, feel free to call us today at 801-333-3456.